Fine jewellery, or jewellery in general, is expensive. You should therefore give it proper care and maintenance if you want them to last longer. The fact that they are made of fine quality materials also mean that they are delicate pieces that should be handled with extreme care. Whether you are buying Moi Moi Fine Jewellery, diamonds or other types of fine materials, taking care of them should be given highest premium.
Below are top ten tips to always keep in mind when you buy Moi Moi Fine Jewellery:
1. Clean your jewellery after use. Make it a habit to clean your jewellery after using them, not just on a scheduled basis. Try this easy recipe you can do at home: mix 2 cups of warm water with mild dish washing detergent (a few spoonfuls). Use a soft bristle brush to clean your jewellery using the solution. Use warm water to rinse and dry off using a soft cloth before storing.
2. If you want a faster method of cleaning, simply use a soft tissue for wiping the fine jewellery. This simple approach is recommended for pearls and other similar types of fine jewellery.
3. Prevention is better than cure. This also applies to jewellery care; hence you should avoid getting your fine jewellery in contact with perfume, cosmetic products or hairspray. If you were to use them, make sure you do so before putting your jewellery on. Click here Moi Moi Fine Jewellery
4. While jewellery is the last thing you should put on when getting ready, it should be the first thing you should take off.
5. Storing your jewellery in an area with extreme temperature can cause long lasting damage. Hence, store your fine jewellery in a storage with room temperature for preventive measure.
6. Be extra careful when wearing articles of clothing that can get snagged by your jewellery. It can be damaging to both your clothes and the jewellery.
7. Occasionally polish your jewellery. Even the finest jewellery can lose its shine over the years, depending on the amount of wear and the exposure to other elements. Therefore, you need to use a polishing agent (make sure to check if it won’t damage your jewellery) to restore its shine and brightness.
8. When storing your fine jewellery, put them inside a bubble wrap or bag with cushioning. This will serve to protect your jewellery pieces from external object and preserve the gemstones and metal parts. If possible, wrap the jewellery individually so they do not get tangled up in the container or storage box.
9. Limit the use of your jewellery. If possible, wear your jewellery only when you need to. Do not wear them for everyday use.
10. Store the jewellery in a box. Make sure you have a dedicated storage for your jewellery and do not just leave them lying around in your desk.
Moi Moi Fine Jewellery is not an inexpensive investment. Therefore, you need to make that investment last. Once you have invested on fine jewellery, you need to know how to give it proper care. If you are ready to start shopping around for the finest jewellery in Australia, visit http://www.moimoi.com.au/.